Liver. Symptoms of a weak or toxic liver.
Symptoms of a weak or toxic liver.
If you have more than 2 of the following symptoms your liver
is not up to par. The more you have the more involved strain your liver is
putting on your health.
- The liver filters out mutated hormones. If it is unable to its job you may
- Heavy or clotty menses (period or menstruation)
- Missed menses (period or menstruation)
- Tenderness of the breast
- Fibroids in breast or uterus
- Cancer of breast or uterus
- Hot flashes
- Cysts on Ovaries
- Mood swings or any menopausal problems
- For the average person 80% of the cholesterol in their system is produced
by the liver. If the liver is not producing the exact amount needed you might
have High cholesterol or imbalanced cholesterol. Low hdl or Low cholesterol
indicates a weak liver or possible liver disease.
- Triglycerides are a byproduct of poor digestion, due to the liver therefore,
blood clots are also usually caused by a liver which is sluggish. Remember
a clot to the heart causes a heart attack and one to the brain causes
a stroke. So heart attacks and strokes are often liver based.
- Sensitivity to chemicals and allergies can be linked directly to the liver.
- Liver is involved in digestion. If your liver is not digesting you might
- Bloating or gassiness
- Flatulence more than once a week.
- The liver helps regulate blood sugar levels along with the pancreas and
- Symptoms that the liver is not balancing blood sugar levels are: Getting
either shaky, weak, grouchy or aggressive if you skip a meal
- Abnormal appetite.
- Feeling like taking a nap after you have eaten a large meal.
- If you wake up during the night to urinate or look at the clock or any
reason, the liver is probably releasing a little bit of sugar when it
- The liver also regulates how the body gets rid of toxins. The favorite eliminating
system is through the skin. Often people will develop rashes, psoriasis, eczema,
boils or acne if the liver is putting the toxins out through the skin.
Moles, age spots and skin tag are a symptom the liver is sluggish.
- It is also the liver's job to release what stimulates the bowels to empty.
If you have less than 1 bowel movement for every meal that you eat, the liver
might be sluggish.
- The muscles in the neck shoulder area often become tight.
- The liver stores B-12, Copper and Iron so therefore can effect red blood
- The liver produces Vitamin A out of bet-carotene (as in carrots) and Vitamin
E out of wheat or soy and pro-D Vitamin, which when you are in the sun turns
into vitamin D and a tan. A deficiency in any of these Vitamins could indicate
a weak liver
- Some symptoms of a Vitamin A deficiency are tubal pregnancies, wounds
healing with a thick scaring or adhesions.
- Most common Vitamin E deficiency are tightness in the calves of the
legs when you stand, climb steps or a ladder and hot flashes.
- Most common Vitamin D deficiency are poor calcium absorption, constipation
or rough skin.
I suggest avoiding all unnecessary chemicals
and for some it is advantageous to do a liver
flush. I suggest nutritionally supporting the liver. My favorite herbal
combination for liver is LIV-A (Liver Cleanse) in
Other herbal combinations are LIV-C or Milk
If the weakness seems profound I suggest doing
a Castor Oil
The focus of this site is to "educate,
validate, and suggest alternative methods for the treatment of health conditions,"
which are not readily available to those who go through mainstream programs.
To help ensure good results, high quality
foods and supplements are vital. Knowing
that the cost of supplements can get overwhelming, we provide a wholesale store.
This is a courtesy, not a requirement for you
to ask your questions. We are here to help people, not just gain customers.
If you have any questions please feel free
to contact me.
***When working with natural health it is
beneficial that you have an understanding
of the signs of a healing body. ***