Symptoms of a weak or toxic liver.
If you have more than 2 of the following symptoms your liver
is not up to par. The more you have the more involved strain your liver is putting
on your health.
- The liver filters out mutated hormones. If it is unable
to its job you may develop:
- Heavy or clotty menses (period or menstruation)
- Missed menses (period or menstruation)
- Tenderness of the breast
- Fibroids in breast or uterus
- Cancer of breast or uterus
- Hot flashes
- Cysts on Ovaries
- Mood swings or any menopausal problems.
- For the average person 80% of the cholesterol in their system
is produced by the liver. If the liver is not producing the exact amount needed
you might have High cholesterol or imbalanced cholesterol. Low hdl or Low
cholesterol indicates a weak liver or possible liver disease.
- riglycerides are a byproduct of poor digestion, due to the
liver therefore, blood clots are also usually caused by a liver which is sluggish.
Remember a clot to the heart causes a heart attack and one to the brain causes
a stroke. So heart attacks and strokes are often liver based.
- Sensitivity to chemicals and allergies can be linked directly
to the liver.
- Liver is involved in digestion. If your liver is not digesting
you might experience
- Bloating or gassiness
- Flatulence more than once a week.
- The liver helps regulate blood sugar levels along with the
pancreas and adrenals.
- Symptoms that the liver is not balancing blood sugar
levels are: Getting either shaky, weak, grouchy or aggressive if you skip
- Abnormal appetite.
- Feeling like taking a nap after you have eaten a large
- If you wake up during the night to urinate or look at
the clock or any reason, the liver is probably releasing a little bit
of sugar when it detoxifies.
- The liver also regulates how the body gets rid of toxins.
The favorite eliminating system is through the skin. Often people will develop
rashes, psoriasis, eczema, boils or acne if the liver is putting the toxins
out through the skin.
Moles and skin tag are a symptom the liver is sluggish.
- It is also the liver's job to release what stimulates the
bowels to empty. If you have less than 1 bowel movement for every meal that
you eat, the liver might be sluggish.
- The muscles in the neck shoulder area often become tight.
- The liver stores B-12, Copper and Iron so therefore can
effect red blood cells.
- The liver produces Vitamin A out of bet-carotene (as in
carrots) and Vitamin E out of wheat or soy and pro-D Vitamin, which when you
are in the sun turns into vitamin D and a tan. A deficiency in any of these
Vitamins could indicate a weak liver
- Some symptoms of a Vitamin A deficiency are tubal pregnancies,
wounds healing with a thick scaring or adhesions.
- Most common Vitamin E deficiency are tightness in the
calves of the legs when you stand, climb steps or a ladder and hot flashes.
- Most common Vitamin D deficiency are poor calcium absorption,
constipation or rough skin.
I suggest avoiding all unnecessary chemicals and
for some it is advantageous to do a liver
flush. I suggest nutritionally supporting the liver. My favorite herbal
combination for liver is LIV-A (Liver Cleanse) in
Other herbal combinations are LIV-C or Milk Thistle
If the weakness seems profound I suggest doing
a Castor Oil
The focus of this site is to "educate, validate, and suggest
alternative methods for the treatment of health conditions," which are
not readily available to those who go through mainstream programs.
To help ensure good results, high quality foods and supplements
are vital. Knowing that the cost of supplements can get overwhelming, we provide
a wholesale store.
This is a courtesy, not a requirement for you to ask your questions.
We are here to help people, not just gain customers.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
***When working with natural health it is beneficial that
you have an understanding
of the signs of a healing body. ***