EXCITING NEW PRODUCT!!!!
XYLITOL---- NATURAL SUGAR SUBSTITUTE, TOOTH DECAY STOPPER, AND MORE!!!
- Xylitol is a natural compound that looks and tastes just like SUGAR!!!
- Xylitol supplies 40% fewer calories and 75% fewer carbohydrates than sugar
- Xylitol is safe for diabetics, hypoglycemics, children and pregnant women
- Xylitol can be used to replace sugar in most recipes and is heat stable
- Xylitol is found in berries, fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and is also manufactured by the human body
- Xylitol has been shown to be safe in studies
Xylitol is now available in the “NATURE’S SWEET LIFE” line of Nature's Sunshine Products (NSP).
The NSP Advantage!!!
Unlike most Xylitol products NSP's is made of NON Genetic Modified Corn.
The Nature’s Sweet Life line of products includes:
Dark chocolate Raspberry Cardio bar
contains: chocolate, freeze-dried rasberry, xylitol, flax seeds, coenzyme Q10, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), pyridoxine acid (B-6), folic acid (B-9), and cyanocobalamin (B-12)
- Dark chocolate Calcium Crunch bar contains: calcium, chocolate, crisp rice, xylitol, flax seed, tri-calcium phoshate, magnesium ozide and vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)
In addition to the antioxidant benefits of dark chocolate, all of Nature’s Sweet Life products provide a rich source of xylitol that has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce the occurrence of cavities and improve overall oral health.
Research suggests significant benefits of using xylitol as a wash. Bacteria such as Streptococcus pneumoniae become "sticky” and adhere to surfaces. When it sticks to the teeth, it can become the leading cause of dental cavities. When it adheres to upper respiratory passages, it can lead to infection. Xylitol appears to inhibit the bacteria's ability to adhere to these surfaces.
- Chewing Gum (Cinnamon and Spearmint Flavors),
Mints (Peppermint and Lemon Flavors) and Mouthwash--> Acid attacks lead to cavities. Modern science tells us that cavities is the result of a combined effect of microorganisms and sugar.
- Certain bacteria, the worst being streptococcus mutans, adsorb on the surface of the teeth showing to that lipoteichoic acid and other substances that occur in cell wall of those bacteria. Every bite of food containing ordinary sugar, i.e. sucrose, gives the bacteria energy, allowing them to
multiply and start producing acids by a metabolic process. This
"acid attack" starts dissolving the surface of the enamel and cavities begin to form.
- After eating sugar it takes over half an hour before
the pH of plaque is restored to the normal level of around 7.
- If sugar is eaten several times a day, salts are dissolved off the enamel more and more deeply and the enamel becomes
- When you take xylitol, the acid attack that would otherwise last for over half an hour, is stopped. Because the bacteria in the mouth causing cavities are unable to ferment xylitol in their metabolism, their growth is reduced.
- Chewing gum and mints also help eliminate dry mouth by increasing saliva production.
- The use of Xylitol over a period of time can actually harden the tooth enamel that has softened.
- Nasal Spray/Mist -- Xylitol , when used in a nasal wash, helps prevent
bacteria from adhering to the mucousal lining and helps the body’s natural cleansing processes to clear away these harmful bacteria, reducing the risk of infection.
others, an August 2000 study (Welsh, et al) concludes: "…our data suggest
that xylitol delivered to the airway surface may enhance the innate antibacterial defense system."
UPDATE: NSP no longer carries the gum nor the candy bar products.
The focus of this site is to "educate,
validate, and suggest alternative methods for the treatment of health conditions,"
which are not readily available to those who go through mainstream programs.
To help ensure good results, high quality foods and supplements are vital.
Knowing that the cost of supplements can get overwhelming, we provide a wholesale
This is a courtesy, not a requirement for you
to ask your questions. We are here to help people, not just gain customers.
If you have any questions please feel free
to contact me.
***When working with natural health it is beneficial that you have an understanding
of the signs of a healing body. ***